Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First one since retirement!!!

Yes, I am counting down the days already! This will be my first holiday season since I've retired. I am so looking forward to decorating. I am already planning get-to-gathers that I normally don't have time to do. I may even have my shopping done before Christmas Eve. That's an exciting prospect for me!

I am hoping it will be the best Christmas we've had in a few years. Hopefully, my daughter will be home by then...that in itself makes any day Christmas for me.
This year we will have my great-nephew to enjoy, even though he'll only be six months old, babies just bring joy to all things.
Honestly, I have already started planning Thanksgiving, too. I just want the entire holiday season to be filled with fun, family, and love!

No comments: