Saturday, September 6, 2008

Blogging blahs or boring life?



Well, I certainly have not been faithful to my blog. I enjoy it, but I can decide if I have the blogging blahs or just a boring life. Maybe it's too many senior moments that is creating writer's block, or could it be laziness? I really don't know, but I feel boring life is about to change.

Some family is living with us for a while and there are two children with them. One is six, and one is four months. Our house is not small nor huge, just average. I feel like the old woman who lived in a shoe tonight. My husband does work out of town and is home this weekend, so there are six of us plus cat and dog.

This will continue for several more months, and I am curious as to what the future brings...each day will be a new adventure.

I do, however, love my family members present in the spare bedrooms dearly, so that does make things better. Tonight I got supper cooked and dishes washed, and all was done with no help from me. Well, I do declare, I felt really special...and the food was free, too. I do have to admit that my kitchen counters are shining and things in their place, and I really do feel special as I sit here...and in the background I can tell that it is time for the young mother in the house to feed the four month old....my dog thinks breastfeeding is amazing! She turns her head to the side trying to figure out the sounds of that tiny creature that is chowing down. Princess got the steak bones, so she also feels the love of extra family.

I know there will be many good times and many bad times, but we are the type of family that makes it through anything. Remember the graduation blog when my brother and his ex loaded up in the van with all of us? I told ya', we're something else.

I will definitely keep you posted on who walks in on who and where. Wow, I think the writer's block has lifted. Do you think we'll survive? Let me know.

No comments: