Saturday, July 19, 2008

Older and more opinionated...or something?

Well, I am beginning to think my senior moments aren't forgetting, but may be remembering or noticing too much. Things bother me
more than they used to. I mean they really get under my skin. I have always been a pleasant person and can get along with most anyone. But, sometimes enough is enough in the caring if you please everybody department. Actually, I consider 57 the new middle age...I don't care what others think it is. I don't feel old in my heart or mind, although the body does have more aches and it used to.
Well, anyway, I love writing about family, pets, friends, and normal daily things. As of today, I feel more strongly about right and wrong. Maybe it's the incident while gassing up last night (below) or something, I don't know, but today I feel feistier than normal.
I wish that feistiness would turn into house cleaning, but it hasn't. I do feel the need to complain, not about my life but others, the world, politics...you name it and I have an opinion...and today for some reason, I have a strange compulsion to share those complaints.
Since my dog is standing beside me with her head on my knee and looking pitiful because my husband decided to change her dog food that she won't eat....bad run-on sentence, rainbow20, do better girl. Anyway, I am going to the grocery store...another pet pieve...to buy her the right food and a lemon for my tea. Then I plan to put on my bedroom shoes, fix my tea, and begin speaking about some of the things that really gripe me. Hopefully, I won't get carried away and use more run-on sentences, because I do want to appear as having fair writing skills.
Maybe instead of Dear Abby, I can be Dear Rainbow20 for those having a bad day or just wanting to get something off their chests. I don't know, sometimes a change makes things better...or at least make you feel better. We'll see what happens. I'll start off the "speak what's bothering me" entries with a warning of some kind...maybe CAUTION..I'M VENTING. I am off to the store for real this time.

No comments: